Thursday, May 28, 2015

Introducing Macie

Here is a picture of me on my new bike. I rode to Culvers!


Hi ! I'm Macie. Tomorrow I will be 8. Now I will start my blog. I will be a 3rd grader. I love to dance. I love to ride bikes so does my cousin Oliver. Here is a picture of Oliver riding his bike.



I am so excited for summer.
I get to go to Omaha to see my cousins Oliver and Everett. My dad is working for the Storm Chasers baseball team in Omaha Here is a picture of my cousins eating watermelon.

Please comment: What you are planing to do this summer?  Oh, this is my other cousin Hunter.

~Macie

5 comments:

  1. Macie your blog is so cool. Hunter sure would like you to come visit this summer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope I get to come! Did Hunter go fishing? Did he wear a life jacket? ~Macie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hunter did go fishing he was a good boy! He didn't wear a life jacket

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Macie! I really love your blog. You have really cute cousins too! I. I bet you are super excited for summer. What fun things do you have planned?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! 1 go to Omaha
      2 go to Grand Island
      3 go to waterpark
      4 play outside

      Delete